Resilience at Roskilde Festival 2016
Disruptions and stress testing in practice – Working with a dynamic organisation and thinking ahead
Come backstage, get inspiration, the latest knowledge and a unique learning experience with Roskilde Festival, Novozymes and the Copenhagen Institute for Futures Studies. Friday, July 1st at 9:00 to 17:00 at Roskilde Festival, you (and your colleagues) get unique insights into the resilient and dynamic Roskilde Festival. You get a solid and professional day of presentations, partner meetings and discussions – focusing on specific tools for the resilient organisation of the future.
The case – Roskilde Festival: Each year, the festival invents, innovates and experiments with the development of the temporary city that is Denmark's 4th largest city. Built from scratch, Roskilde as a city is also facing challenges that range from waste management, sanitation, food waste, climate adaptation and energy, transport and infrastructure for social engagement and cultural content for more than 130,000 inhabitants.
CIFS Presents:"Resilience at Roskilde Festival 2016'"
July 1st 2016
July 1st 2016
With your ticket, you get:
- Keynotes from Novozymes and the Copenhagen Institute for Futures Studies in Roskilde Festival's Backstage Village ( "Media City")
- Discover and learn more about the practical, innovative solutions for the future organisations at the Roskilde Festival site
- Full treatment in the form of snacks, fruit, lunch and drinks throughout the day
- Networking dinner in Roskilde Festival's backstage restaurant Rest 'n Eat
- Transportation from Copenhagen
- Experience Roskilde Festival all day, evening and night (program end at. 17.00)
View the promotional flyer here.