2015/01/14

On Sunday I joined over a million people in the streets of Paris, in a scene of unfathomable defiance, gravity, and joy. These were my thoughts.


Dear family, students, and friends:

On Sunday I joined over a million people in the streets of Paris, in a scene of unfathomable defiance, gravity, and joy. 


Lex 

#noussommescharlie 

PS. Life is too short to ever, ever lose your sense of humor. 


  

---

Not-quite-hot-off-the-press:


-My report for the UN on recent elections in Guinea, West Africa. 

-The English version of my two-page guide to the ancient world

-My Huffington Post piece, "Three Text Messages that are Changing Africa."

The Citizen's Book Club (Archives from a Long Campaign):

Follow me on Twitter 
Forward email



This email was sent to msaloff@gmail.com by lexpaulson@gmail.com   
Update Profile/Email Address | Rapid removal with SafeUnsubscribe™  |  Privacy Policy.

Applied Classics | 30, rue des Gravilliers | Paris | 75003 | France

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire